l The Blumen Boas Blog: Cartagena is still doing everything right...

Monday, March 23, 2009

Cartagena is still doing everything right...

Cartagena is coming along nicely during her pregnancy, still nice and plump :). She is looking great, thermoregulating herself, and staying in a nice coiled position for the most part. She moves from the cool end to the warm end, and even goes up on the shelves in her cage every now and then. She is due around April 17th, so my anxiety of course is ramping up, lol. She has a great attitude, even with her being pregnant. I give her fresh water daily, and she never seems to mind me coming in to her cage to change her water bowl. This is a pic I took on March 13th through her cage door - sorry for the glare, I didn't want to disturb her too much.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

About Us | My Collection & Breeding Results | Links & Articles | Available Boas for Sale | Terms of Sale | Contact Us | Home
 
All images and content © 2011 BlumenBoas, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.