l The Blumen Boas Blog: International Shipping!

Sunday, March 22, 2009

International Shipping!

I am finally approved with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service to export boas - woohoo! I will be posting information soon on the Terms/Payment page about costs, etc. for all of the folks overseas that have been contacting me to export some of my babies to them.

The actual process to become approved wasn't too bad, but according to the person handling my application the standards are really high and a lot of applicants do not pass, so I consider myself fortunate to be approved. The USF&W now have a Master File program for exporting reptiles which should greatly speed up the process of exporting them.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

About Us | My Collection & Breeding Results | Links & Articles | Available Boas for Sale | Terms of Sale | Contact Us | Home
 
All images and content © 2011 BlumenBoas, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.