l The Blumen Boas Blog: Well, it's about freakin' time!

Monday, May 26, 2008

Well, it's about freakin' time!

Where does the time go?? It's been 9 months since the last time I posted pictures of the first Sharp Snow affectionately named "Whitesnake". Don't get me wrong, I've taken a ton of pictures in the past few months, just none that I thought were worthy enough to publish on the website. It is extremely tough to accurately capture his "colors" indoors, as I certainly have tried over the past 9 months!
I finally had 2 things in my favor - a weekend that was warm and sunny, and the time to actually take some pictures. I figured the best way to get some quality pictures was to take him outside. The picture above was taken in the shade. He is now almost 15 months old and doing great. He has a great attitude, and I have never had a problem with him. He's very tame, but loves to explore - especially while he was outside. I certainly didn't let him out of my sight for a second, especially since there are red-tailed hawks that frequent the area...I can't imagine the horror of seeing one of my prized possessions flying away as a hawk's snack...
He lost the lavender color in his tail when he was around 8 months old as it eventually turned white. The rest of him has turned a buttery yellow with white for the saddle color. I took some pictures in the sunlight which really shows the bone-white color of his tail. You can view additional pictures that I took here, and you can compare how he looked before as well. I also took some pictures of his counterpart, "Snow White", which I will post tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

About Us | My Collection & Breeding Results | Links & Articles | Available Boas for Sale | Terms of Sale | Contact Us | Home
 
All images and content © 2011 BlumenBoas, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.