l The Blumen Boas Blog: Love Is In The Air!

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Love Is In The Air!



Well, it's that time of year again! I'm repeating the breeding last year that produced the first Sharp Snow - Colombia (female) x Bogata (male) - both are DH Sharp Snow's. Hopefully I will have similar lucky results! Colombia rebounded extremely well (15 pounds empty weight, 7 ft), after her pregnancy. Bogata was eager to say the least - as soon as I put him in with her he got down to business :). They've been going at it for a week nonstop - love is in the air! I quickly snapped a few pictures as I didn't want to disturb them too much - I don't think they even noticed...
I will not be breeding my other female, Cartagena, this year as she is still recovering from her litter born in July. Colombia will be taking next year off as I will have no reason to breed her, and she certainly deserves a break!
Well, my fingers and toes are crossed, and I will of course post updates as Colombia progresses.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

About Us | My Collection & Breeding Results | Links & Articles | Available Boas for Sale | Terms of Sale | Contact Us | Home
 
All images and content © 2011 BlumenBoas, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.