l The Blumen Boas Blog: So I've jumped on the Blog Train!

Thursday, June 14, 2007

So I've jumped on the Blog Train!

Well, better late than never! I've actually been looking at different types of blogging programs to integrate with the website for a while now. I finally settled on the one from blogger.com. It's free, can integrate with my existing web page layout (with a little tweaking of course....), and it looks like one of the more "user friendly" blogging programs out there.
So, I will try to keep my blog focused on the care and breeding of my pet Boas. I also will blog about the business side of things. Since I am far from being a major breeder (I have no intention of becoming a major breeder), I'll share with you (the reader - if there is any, lol) how hard or easy it is for a "small guy" to sell the offspring of a litter once they're born. Of course, I'll be sure to talk about all of the cool new types of Boa morphs being introduced out there in the world as well. There's some incredible Boa morphs being created, and many more interesting ones to come! I'm sure I'll mix in some other miscellaneous stuff every now and then too.....
I have also turned on the ability for readers to leave comments. Feel free to leave a comment (or you can email me if you don't want your comments to be seen by others), I'm always open to criticism. Don't worry I have a thick skin, lol. You can leave anonymous comments too for anyone that wants to stay under the radar :)!
Oh, and the picture is of the first Sharp Snow Boa born in the world - I love this little guy (can you tell?!? LOL)! More pictures of him can be found here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

About Us | My Collection & Breeding Results | Links & Articles | Available Boas for Sale | Terms of Sale | Contact Us | Home
 
All images and content © 2011 BlumenBoas, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.