l The Blumen Boas Blog: Where are the babies?!?!

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Where are the babies?!?!

Well, after looking over my records again I realized that the actual date of her last ovulation was February 23rd, not the 20th. Also, I made a mistake in my previous blog entry - it's give or take 10 days from 123 days (on average) for a boa to deliver after her last ovulation. So her correct due date was June 26th (123 days from February 23rd), and she could go all the way to July 6th. Maybe she is just holding out for some Independence Day babies? She's still looking good, and doing everything that she should, but yes, it is driving me nuts. I wake up in the middle of the night to check on her to see if there are any little ones slithering around...Oh well, I'll catch up on my sleep some day!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well tonight is the night that you will be able to catch up on your sleep. congratulations on the new litter=]
brittnie

July 8, 2007 at 11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

About Us | My Collection & Breeding Results | Links & Articles | Available Boas for Sale | Terms of Sale | Contact Us | Home
 
All images and content © 2011 BlumenBoas, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.