l The Blumen Boas Blog: My quick idea for a Law & Order Episode

Friday, July 3, 2009

My quick idea for a Law & Order Episode

Although inspired in part by a true incident, the following story is fictional and does not depict any actual person or event.

In New York City's war on crime, the worst criminal offenders are pursued by the detectives of the Major Case Squad. These are their stories. (Queue music - DUM DUM).
A man accidentally kills his girlfriends very young daughter. To cover up the death, he takes a dead rat and rubs it on the dead girl to put the smell of the rat on the girl. He then releases his pet python and waits for it to attack the dead girl. Once it has attacked and squeezed her enough, he then takes his knife and stabs the snake to make it look like he HAD to stab it to get it to release its "death grip" on the girl. He then makes a tearful call to 9-1-1 to say that he discovered his snake wrapped around the girl. The cops and the coroner automatically think that since there are bite marks on the girl and she was squeezed that the man's story must be true. He cleverly covers up the death and gets away with murder.

Queue music - DUM DUM....
The above story, although inspired in part by a true incident, is fictional and does not depict any actual person or event.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger TheProdigy23 said...

I love the that idea! if you want i will try to contact USA or the L&O producers and let them know. I would say its my idea, i would give them your contact info. Let me know.
P.S Love th sharps! After my hypo mot/mot het sharp pair gets here i will def want to get somethin sharp from you guys! Personaly i have 11 boas (all bci's) and have been doin this for 1.5 years and am only 18!:D So i think im doing well for myself so far,lol
Anyways let me know,
Thanks, taylor (boac_23@yahoo.com)

August 14, 2009 at 3:17 PM  
Blogger TheProdigy23 said...

Sorry! i meant i WOULD NOT NOT say its my idea,lol (spelling error).
Again i would NOT say its my idea.
Sorry...Taylor

August 14, 2009 at 3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

About Us | My Collection & Breeding Results | Links & Articles | Available Boas for Sale | Terms of Sale | Contact Us | Home
 
All images and content © 2011 BlumenBoas, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.